For programmable dispensing, microinjection, perfusion or spritzing of reproducible microliter volumes. Pulse a valve quickly for microliter delivery, or leave it on for constant perfusion. The short delivery path saves expensive reagents.
• Deliver microliter volumes starting with as little as 100 microliters of precious drugs
Switch between eight solutions in milliseconds from a single tip
• Minimize cross-contamination with BackStop backflow prevention
One-way check valves inside the reservoir block prevent liquid backflow from the tip.
Uses standard 2.5ml cryo-tubes as reservoirs
Special 3-way valve design stops liquid flow quickly
Convenient micromanipulator mounting (manipulator not included)
Easy ports for refilling reservoirs
Low noise design for electrophysiology
Valves and pressure controls housed in a small box near microscope - no stand necessary. Includes one, pressurized large volume reservoir for buffer.
Can be combined with an AutoMate Scientific ThermoClamp-1 for temperature-controlled delivery.
• ValveBank8 valve controller
• SmartSquirt Valve Pressure Unit with built-in valves, pressure regulator, gauge, and 5 micron filter
• Reservoir Block with eight cryo-tube reservoirs
• 8-channel Perfusion Pencil (specify removable tip size)
• Instruction Manual
• One year limited warranty covering both parts and labor
For full web page, please see http://www.autom8.com/smartsquirt.html
Download a brochure at http://www.autom8.com/pdfs/smartsquirt/SmartSquirt.pdf