Series 20 - Active Vibration Isolation Table, 3ftx4ft
TMC's Active Vibration Isolation Table features state-of-the-art vibration isolation performance. By integrating our new Compact Sub-Hertz Pendulum Isolation System (CSP®) for horizontal vibration reduction with our new PEPS-VX® Inertial Damper for vertical vibration cancellation, we have produced a superior, ultra-quiet table in six degrees-of-freedom. This advanced isolation technology may be combined with TMC optical tables and other TMC products, as well as designed into equipment for OEM applications.
Featuring 10 dB of isolation vertically and 20 dB of isolation horizontally at 2 Hz (a frequency at which other tables amplify vibration), the Active Vibration Isolation Table is ideal for the most demanding applications in unusually severe vibration environments.
• Compact Sub-Hertz Pendulum Isolation System (CSP®) for 0.5 Hz horizontal resonant frequency.
• PEPS®Precision Electronic Positioning System for non-contacting height control of isolated surface to one micron.
• PEPS-VX® Vibration Cancellation add-on to PEPS® Precision Electronic Positioning System for low frequency vibration cancellation in the three vertical degrees-of-freedom.
• Rigid steel frame construction in a desk-style configuration.
• Highly damped, high stiffness two-inch thick, stainless steel, laminate top
• Atomic Force Microscopes
• Scanning Probe Microscopes
• Commercial Interferometers
• Electro-Physiology Recording
• Semiconductor Inspection Equipment
Isolator natural frequency:
Vertical 0.5 Hz (actively suppressed)
Horizontal 0.5 Hz
Isolation efficiency @ 2 Hz:
Vertical = 10dB
Horizontal = 20 dB
Net load Capacity :
1,200 lbs. (545 kg)
Medium texture black powder coat frame; stainless steel top.
3 CFM @ 80 psi air filtered to 20 microns or less
120 VAC or ±15 VDC
7 W nom, 12 W max
Please contact AutoMate Scientific for a shipping/freight quote on all TMC products.
For full web page, please see http://www.autom8.com/table-srs20.html
Download a User's Manual at http://www.autom8.com/pdfs/tables/Manual-TMC-Setup-Guide.pdf
Download a brochure at http://www.autom8.com/pdfs/tables/Active-Tables-Series-20.pdf