The Bioptechs Hinged Perfusion Adapter provides Delta T® Culture Dish users with a convenient and inexpensive method of supporting perfusion needles in the culture dish. The typical application is to maintain low volume perfusion over cells during long-term experiments. Perfusion adapters are sold in pairs; one hinge and needle is used to irrigate, the other is used to aspirate. The balance between irrigating and aspirating can be maintained continuously with the use of the Delta T® Micro-Perfusion pump*. Additional supports can be added to hold gas jets, pH probes, cooling apparatus, or other items which do not require critical positioning.
• Needles compatible with 1/16" tubing
• User adjustable friction for reliable positioning
• Repeatable positioning, flips out when replacing dishes
• Adjustable pick-up tube to control level of media in dish
• Perfusion assembly translates with the dish & stage adapter
• Eliminates the need for expensive micromanipulators for low precision positioning
* Bioptechs recommends the use of the Micro-Perfusion Pump with the double tubing set for closely regulated micro-perfusion.
For full web page, please see http://www.autom8.com/temp-delta-a.html
Download a User's Manual at http://www.autom8.com/bioptech/delta_o/deltat4controller.pdf
Download a brochure at http://www.autom8.com/pdfs/temperature/Delta-T-Open-Dish-Heater-Accessories.pdf
Units: Set of 2